Main research interests
- Immigrants' children and education
- International migration and demography
- Integration of migrants and composite indicators
- International migration statistics
- International migration from, to and through the EU neighborhood
Anna Di Bartolomeo holds a Ph.D. in Demography from the Sapienza University of Rome. She was also educated at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock and the Institute
National d’Etudes Démographiques in Paris where she obtained the post-graduate diploma at the European Doctoral School of Demography.